Home Warranties Are Not A Scam.
A home is the single largest investment that most people will ever make, and the last thing that any new home owner wants to deal with are costly repairs or replacement of complex or aging systems.
Owning a Home Warranty helps you manage and protect your home expenses – beyond the provisions of standard homeowner’s insurance policies – with a contracted home protection plan that covers major systems and appliances. Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller or existing homeowner, a home warranty is a very affordable way to preserve peace of mind and to protect your most valuable asset! It is the type of investment that pays for itself … there is simply no substitute!
Dedicated to providing more than the customer expects!
Let’s face it – all home warranty companies offer similar coverage, at a similar cost. What you won’t find everywhere is a proven commitment to personalized customer service. With a good Home Warranty company, you can count on:
- Service representatives who are trained to help solve your problems over the phone, if possible
- Local, licensed, insured, dependable and pre-screened technicians
- Guaranteed service work – without an additional service fee
- Continuous and consistent customer service training
- Proactive monitoring of appointments and repair status through automated tracking systems – an innovation in the industry – in order to resolve any service issues that may arise, and an excellent service track record that speaks for itself!
Mission of The Home Warranty
To help homeowners have peace of mind in managing their unexpected repair and replacement costs by providing quality products with exceptional service.
“Most people don’t really give their home warranty much
thought until they need it, but then it can be a real lifesaver.”
This article originally appeared in the website, Fidelity Warranties. All rights reserved to the author.